9.23.2004

Online Wingnut Chicanery

Fascists Claw Their Way Across the Web

I thought maybe it was my fault, as this weblog is a relatively new experience for me, and my dark sense of humor tends to dwell on what I see wrong, not what I think is right. So when I added "content sensitive" ads, and found that I'm getting a stream of nazi/fascist crap, at first I blamed my writing style. As fast as I can ask that ads be removed, new, even more insidious examples appear, a bloated glut of conservative frenzy. They have no self respect, and are willing to spend money, even on my weblog, in the hope they can snag one more soul to their evil cause. All in all, a depressing situation, and I can only ask that you bear with it until I discover if it can be controlled. In the meantime, please remember that I do not endorse (or choose) the ads. Perhaps the situation will improve, or perhaps the ads will have to go away. Time will tell...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home